Sunday, June 24, 2012

Girl Talk

This is for all you ladies. I'm sure you can relate!

So It's that time of the month. Ugh, I know! I'm just an emotional wreck. My whole family was out for dinner the other night. I spaced off for a bit and did realize my Grandma was in the middle of a story. I then started to ask my sister a question and my Aunt snapped at me and called me rude. I kind of jerked back in surprise and just put my head in my hands. I wanted to cry so badly, but I just held it in. I hate crying in front of people.

Tonight, my niece choked on a chip and I about busted out crying. I was so scared, her face got so red and I was all the way across the table. He dad was sitting next to her and quickly got her out of the high chair. I sat there and choked back my own tears.

Now, I'm sitting here in bed and my emotions just overwhelmed me. I feel like I could sit here and cry for hours. So many hormones, so many emotions. I just need some chocolate trinity ice cream from Publix. We don't have a Publix here... :(

Ps: I blame this all on Eve. Grr.

1 comment: